Today, doTERRA is offering a free bottle of Marjoram essential oil when you buy one bottle of Melaleuca. The first thought that came to mind was that I had no idea what to use Marjoram oil for. So, I went digging and found with 10 ways to use it. I love learning how to use oils I’m unfamiliar with.Some were very unexpected. Here they are:
- Add to your bath to ease and soak away stress.
- Instead of counting sheep, diffuse at bedtime to promote restful sleep.
- Add to olive oil for an herbal punch of flavor. Yummy in bread dips!
- Use one drop (or dipped toothpick) to replace 2Tbsp of dried marjoram in recipes.
- Rub on the bottom of your child’s feet to soothe fussiness and restlessness.
- Put one drop into a 4 fluid oz drink to support your immune system.
- Use aromatically, topically, or internally to calm and support the nervous system.
- Dilute with FCO to rub on stressed muscles before and after you exercise.
- When taken internally, marjoram offers cardiovascular support- for the ticker.
- Drop on the wall of the shower to support respiratory function and clear airways.
So there you have it. Now I can feel great about taking advantage of doTERRA’s buy one, get one deal!