Are you a do-it-yourself-er? Weekend alchemist? Here is a new way to experiment with your doTERRA essential oils. For this recipe, choose from Peppermint, Rosemary, Geranium, Lavender, or Clary Sage or feel free to mix-and-match any of these 5 essential oils. Natural solutions for your hair are available at your fingertips. This is super simple to make. Why not invite your gal pals over for a make-and-take or treat your honey to a private spa treatment? Who doesn’t love to be spoiled? Here is the recipe from doTERRA:
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium/high speed for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean dry hair.
- Comb through with wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.